Skin Care Products
A good skin care program is a daily commitment, regardless of whether or not you choose to have rejuvenation procedures. ReNue offers some of the most effective products available for skin care in Calgary and Airdrie at our two locations. We can design a daily skin care regimen customized for your skin type and lifestyle. We offer a range of specialty products including sunscreens, cleansing products and toners, pigment control products, and topicals with the latest innovations. Whether you wish to smooth out wrinkles or you simply want to protect yourself from the sun, you owe your skin daily attention and a consult with a professional.
To learn more about skincare and treatment options in Calgary and Airdrie, request a consultation at one of our clinics. Or call us at 403-221-4497 (Calgary) or 403-945-0350 (Airdrie) and one of our helpful staff members will schedule your appointment.
PCA SKIN® Care
A leading clinical skin care company in the development of professional chemical peels and advanced topicals for nearly 20 years, PCA SKIN® was the first cosmeceutical company to provide scientifically researched daily care products and professional treatments to the medical and clinical aesthetics markets and is acknowledged in medical textbooks as the originator of advanced blended chemical peel formulations. PCA SKIN's medical grade products incorporate the latest in medically and scientifically researched ingredients to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate skin, delivering optimal results. Free of color additives, synthetic fragrances, harsh alcohols, comedogenic oils and other known sensitizers, they are designed to deliver results without irritation and are especially effective for helping to treat such varied skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis, hyperpigmentation, rosacea and fine lines and wrinkles.
Èminence Organic Skin Care
TO ENHANCE YOUR WELL-BEING NATURALLY through extraordinary products and extraordinary service.
An award-winning provider of organic and natural skin care products, Èminence Organic Skin Care strives to nourish your body while nurturing the planet. Their products – derived from responsibly harvested vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers grown in organic, nutrient-rich environments – remain free of harsh or unhealthy chemicals such as parabens, propylene glycol and sodium lauryl sulfate. Extensive research has proven the efficacy of their treatments for decreasing wrinkle depth, improving skin moisture and firmness, relieving leg fatigue and reducing acne scars.
The company's products are certified by Demeter International (Europe), Biokontroll (Hungary), USDA-Oregon Tilth, USDA-ASCO and FSC. Èminence is an eco-pioneer in the business world, having relied on green practices and sustainable farming since the company began in 1958. They continue to seek out innovative, earth-friendly ways to harvest, produce, package and transport their products. These practices include the use of wind and solar power, recyclable packaging and planting a tree for every product sold.
Vivier SkinTx® Skin Treatment System
The SkinTx® Skin Treatment System is a medical-grade daily skin restoration system that helps correct hyperpigmentation, aging skin, irregular skin texture and tone, skin laxity and acne at the cellular level. SkinTx helps restore the skin's vitality by using a powerful combination of Retinol, Hydroquinone, Alpha Hydroxy Acids and Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP) – a unique combination that yields remarkable results. SkinTx is recognized and endorsed by industry-leading dermatologists and plastic surgeons for its pharmaceutical quality, ease of use and consistent results.
Jane Iredale features a full-line of mineral based makeup and cosmetics. As you use this makeup, you'll see how flawless and dewy your skin looks. You'll love how easy they are to apply and how long they last on your skin without the need for touch-ups. Mineral makeup is safe to use even after a cosmetic treatment such as JUVÉDERM® in Calgary.
Minerals will make your life easier too, because they're a foundation, concealer, powder and sunscreen all in one.
Why our clients choose Jane Iredale products:
- Great for Sensitive Skin: sensitivity was tested in an FDA-approved laboratory with zero sensitivity recorded.
- SPF Protection: the titanium dioxide and zinc oxide minerals give, broad-spectrum, chemical-free sun protection
- Non-comedogenic & Oil Free: many acne patients have noted improvements in their skin after using Jane Iredale's mineral makeup
- Excellent Coverage: the concentrated pigment not only masks color but interacts with light to create a soft-focus effect that creates an illusion of perfection.
- Anti-inflamatory: the anti-inflammatory properties of titanium dioxide and zinc oxide help calm erythema. Zinc oxide is also anti-microbial
- It stays on: when applied to clean, moisturized skin the surface tension this creates overcomes gravity and holds the minerals tightly to the skin.
Peels enable you to stimulate and accelerate exfoliation of the skin. Dermaceutic treatments combine in-office treatments administered by a medical professional with at-home treatments to maximize results. Dermaceutic offers a product range that includes 3 effective solutions for personalized treatment:
- Milk Treatment & Homecare System – This superficial-depth treatment for skin rejuvenation can improve skin's texture and tone. It creates softer, smoother skin by hydrating and lightly exfoliating the skin.
- Cosmo Treatment & Homecare System – This advanced skin rejuvenation system can diminish deeper wrinkles and uneven pigmentation, slow the effects of aging and enhance skin's glow and texture.
- Spot Treatment & Homecare System – This medium-depth solution for skin rejuvenation involves a preparatory application of the Milk Peel. Treatment fades melasma and dark spots, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and produces vibrant, even skin tone.