Here at ReNue, we are very excited to be working on a new practice management system that will improve our patient care even more, but it begs the question, “How do you know when you have found the right place to address your aesthetic needs?”
In order to answer this question, I recommend asking yourself the following questions. If you can answer yes to most or all of them, then you’ve found your medical aesthetic home! If not, I recommend you keep looking.
External Factors to Consider:
- Is the clinic warm and inviting, clean and professional?
- Is the staff friendly and helpful without judgement?
- Can you make timely appointments?
- Does the clinic run on time most of the time?
These are the sort of things that should be relatively consistent, knowing that everyone has a bad day and sometimes these things are difficult to achieve.
Does the Team Have the Skills and Technology to Deliver Great Results?
Is there a world-class physician trained in medical aesthetics overseeing, training the staff and making sure that the highest of standards are being adhered to?
- Do they offer the latest laser technology and other modalities in the clinic so that they can deliver predictable results?
- Is the staff properly trained on the latest technology and techniques to ensure they deliver great results while maintaining patient safety?
Internal/ Emotional Factors to Consider:
- Do you feel comfortable in the clinic?
- Do you feel confident in the treatment plan you’ve been prescribed?
- Do you feel the improvements achieved are worth the cost?
- Do you feel like the staff and providers listen to your needs to and understand your goals?
These are questions that only you can answer. I would classify these as the things that give you comfort but you can’t really measure.
The ReNue Difference
I sometimes get asked in the business world what differentiates ReNue from other clinics and I often explain it this way: It is not one thing that we try to do; it is trying to be consistent with all these things. Do we get it right always? No, but we track all of these things and are constantly trying to improve your experience so that you feel at home. We know medical aesthetic skin care is a journey with many emotions connected with it, and we want to provide you the best possible experience when you walk through our doors.
If you are looking for your medical aesthetic home, ReNue may be the place for you. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation.